Peer Assistants Needed for Teen Development Study!
The Social Emotional Neuroscience Endocrinology (S.E.N.S.E.) Lab at Vanderbilt is seeking typically developing young adults without Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) to assist with social interaction protocols in an NIMH-funded study.
- 18-25 year olds
- Individuals with youthful appearance and demeanor
- Enjoy working with children/adolescents
- NOT enrolled as a student
- Engage in brief interactions with children/adolescents with and without ASD
- Participate in NIMH-funded clinical research protocols
Compensation starts at $20/visit
If interested, see here for more information or contact the SENSE Lab at email@example.com.